Beyond Conference, Step-Up is a Crusade toward National Development for Continental Development.
We strongly believe that we can spread, one city at a time, across several cities in Nigeria having successfully implemented a model beyond the conference that can be easily replicated (beginning from Ajegunle where we have started), thereby leading to the development of Nigeria and then other nations and of course, Africa at large.
As a result, we implore these approaches:
1. Working directly with the government in these cities; the conference is designed help with brainstorming and consultation sessions on the issues hindering community and youth development, while helping her to design systems and strategies to engender development at the grassroots level.
2. The conference is designed to bring the best of expatriates in various niches (focusing especially on the 7 Mountains of Social Influence) to project the underdeveloped cities by consistently engaging various social media channels, while spreading hope and a new dream as we purposefully reduce the danger of the single stories shared of these cities, while intentionally showing light in areas that have not been properly harnessed.
3. The conference, yearly, is designed to launch a major project or ideology which can further place the city on the global map of relevance. It is also designed to host speakers and panellists who will critically discuss issues bothering around the 7 Mountains of Social Influence (education, politics, business/entrepreneurship, relationship/family life, entertainment, media and religion), as it relates to the city of Ajegunle.
4. The conference is also considered as a platform to celebrate young and vibrant individuals who have committed their life to community development and impact using whatever skill, talent or idea they have at their disposal. This serves as a means of inspiring other young entrepreneurs and starting a positive competitive lifestyle towards economic and community development.
5. Away from the conference, Ajegunle Step Up is geared towards building a nation/continent of developed systems and infrastructures beginning from local communities, hence, it purposefully implores this approach to salvage these communities by strategically proposing training to her top hands in diverse sectors to productively engage and deliver results in the areas solutions have been proffered, while carefully holding them by the hand using well designed mentoring and personality development tools and systems.